Bella Noche is an Aztec jewelry design and is part of my collection of custom cloisonné earrings. To learn more about gold enamel jewelry, visit this page about the cloisonné process of making jewelry.
Imagine a starry summer night full of elegantly dressed guests mingling and enjoying a night rich with Latin culture. To many, this sounds like a beautiful night, or Bella Noche as the Spanish would say. In Puerto Rico, I had many such nights. And, these custom enamel earrings are my attempt to emulate them.
On one side of these enamel earrings, you’ll find my take on a verdant jungle. On the other, you’ll see a black enamel background contrasted against abstract blocks of white. Rimmed in 22k gold and accented with brandy garnets and hints of Aztecan architecture, this gold enamel jewelry is a perfect reflection of a beautiful Spanish night.
- One side features an abstract pattern with hints of Aztecan architecture. The other, meanwhile, showcases a jungle scene.
- These cloisonné earrings measure 2.25 x 0.625 x .125. This lands them in the sweet spot between elegant and eye-catching.
- Truly museum-quality pieces, these custom enamel earrings will become a prized family heirloom.
- Handmade by a master of cloisonné jewelry, this Aztec jewelry design is truly one of a kind. All gold enamel jewelry is signed by the artist.
- Featuring a unique design on each side, these earrings can be rotated to suit your mood.
- Made from Brandy Garnets and 22k gold, these earrings perfectly capture the intrigue and romance of a nighttime gala.
If you want your own Aztec jewelry or custom cloisonné earrings, just click the ‘Order a Custom Piece’ button below. You deserve a fine gold enamel jewelry design of your own. With a few sketches and quick consultation, I can help make your dream a reality.