Noche Bella is one of my Aztec jewelry pieces and is part of a collection of custom cloisonné earrings I created. To learn more about cloisonné jewelry, and why I do what I do, visit my blog.
Imagine a starry summer night full of elegantly dressed guests mingling and enjoying a night rich with Latin culture. To many, this sounds like a beautiful night, or Noche Bella as the Spanish would say. In Puerto Rico, I had many such nights. And, these custom enamel earrings are my attempt to emulate them.
On one side of these enamel earrings, you’ll find my take on a verdant jungle. On the other, you’ll see a black enamel background contrasted against abstract blocks of white. Rimmed in 22k gold and accented with brandy garnets and hints of Aztecan architecture, this Aztec jewelry is a perfect reflection of a beautiful Spanish night.
- One side features an abstract pattern with hints of Aztecan architecture. The other, meanwhile, showcases a jungle scene.
- These cloisonné earrings measure 2.25 x 0.625 x .125. This lands them in the sweet spot between elegant and eye-catching.
- Truly museum-quality pieces, these custom enamel earrings will become a prized family heirloom.
- Handmade by a master of cloisonné jewelry, this Aztec jewelry design is truly one of a kind. Each piece is signed by the artist.
- Featuring a unique design on each side, these earrings can be rotated to suit your mood.
- Made from Brandy Garnets and 22k gold, these earrings perfectly capture the intrigue and romance of a nighttime gala.
If you want your own Aztec jewelry or custom cloisonné earrings, just click the ‘Order a Custom Piece’ button below. With a few sketches and quick consultation, I can help make your dream a reality.