Noche Bella is part of a collection of custom enamel earrings created by Patsy Croft. To learn more about cloisonné, and why she does what she does, visit her blog.
Imagine a starry summer night full of elegantly dressed guests mingling and enjoying a night rich with Latin culture. To many, this sounds like a beautiful night, or Noche Bella as the Spanish would say. In Puerto Rico, Patsy had many such nights. She attempts to emulate that in these custom enamel earrings.
On one side, you’ll find Patsy’s take on a verdant jungle. Bright leaves bursting with sparkling dew and brilliant sun-dappled outlines. On the other, you’ll see a black enamel background contrasted against abstract blocks of white. Rimmed in 22k gold and accented with brandy garnets and hints of Aztecan architecture, these enamel earrings are perfect reflections of a beautiful Spanish night.
- One side features an abstract pattern with hints of Aztecan architecture. The other, meanwhile, showcases a jungle scene.
- These earrings measure 2.25 x 0.625 x .125. This lands them in the sweet spot between elegant and eye-catching
- Truly museum-quality pieces, these custom enamel earrings will become a prized family heirloom
- Handmade by Patsy Croft, a master of cloisonné jewelry, these earrings are truly one of a kind
- Featuring a unique design on each side, these earrings can be rotated to suit your mood.
- Made from Brandy Garnets and 22k gold, these earrings perfectly capture the intrigue and romance of a nighttime gala.
If you want your own pair of custom enamel earrings, just click the ‘Custom’ button below. With a few sketches and quick consultation, Patsy can make your dream a reality.