Patsy’s traveled the world in pursuit of her art. And, these custom enamel earrings are proof of that. Conceived in Australia and named after a garden in San Francisco, they’re every the globe trotter that their creator is. After playing with a few designs, Patsy decided to go with something more abstract. Easy to dress up or down, depending on your needs, these custom earrings are truly as adaptable as the flower that inspired them.
Real eye-catchers these custom gold earrings use pops of vibrant green enamel to offset the warmth of 22k gold. Two emerald drops sit at their base; their movements reminiscent of a leaf in a summer breeze. One side captures the gentle sway of a flower just beginning to open its petals to a new day. On the other, Patsy carved a bloom, open and ready to embrace the sun.
- Measuring 2.25 x 0.75 x .125, these custom enamel earrings strike that perfect balance between eye-catching art piece and costume jewelry
- Designed by Patsy Croft, a master of cloisonné, these gold enamel earrings would be at home in any museum
- Since they’re handmade, you can rest easy knowing that these earrings are truly one-of-a-kind
- With a unique design on each side, these earrings are kind of a two-for-one deal
- No fillers. No sequins. These custom enamel earrings are made from real 22k gold
If you want custom enamel earrings, but Yerba Buena isn’t quite what you’re looking for, Patsy would be happy to quote you a custom piece! Just click the ‘Custom’ button below to get started.