Spring Flowers Necklace is a custom enamel necklace created by Patsy Croft. Made with ancient techniques and only the best materials, this cloisonné pendant is worth every penny of its price tag.
Patsy loves flowers and greenery. She thinks there’s nothing more beautiful than the shape of a flower petal. Though abstract, this custom enamel necklace was inspired by an orange Asiatic lily. A flower which symbolizes chastity and devotion. They’re also a must-have for a 30th wedding anniversary.
Now you know why she went with a lily. But, you’re still wondering why she went with the colors that she did.
Honestly, Patsy just wanted a challenge. Aqua and orange, two of her favorite colors, are difficult to achieve in enamel. If not handled correctly, they turn brownish-red and lifeless blue. And, challenging or not, the result is truly stunning. Set into an 18k arrowhead, this festive piece is topped by with an apatite.
- Aqua and orange dominate in Patsy’s version of a pyramid lily. As any enamel enthusiast knows, these colors aren’t easy to achieve.
- This custom enamel necklace measures 2.25” by 0.75” by 0.25”. Since it’s under 3 inches long, it’s the perfect size for everyday wear.
- Patsy Croft, a master of cloisonne jewelry, created this custom enamel necklace.
- Since it’s handmade, there’ll never be another pendant like it.
- This piece of cloisonné jewelry is made from nothing but gold, enamel, and apatite.
Maybe this piece custom enamel pendant is too colorful for you. Or, you just wanted something with your birthstone. Either way, Patsy has you covered! If you need further convincing, click here to visit her portfolio.